Cozby & Company, LLC is a local Certified Public Accounting firm situated in Plymouth, MA. The firm was organized in August of 2012 as a result of the separation of the partners of Cozby & Bruno (a local Plymouth CPA firm since April 2006). As the managing partner of the current and former firm, Heather L. Cozby, CPA has maintained a consistent vision for the firm – service the growing needs of the Plymouth area, enhance comprehensive services to existing clients, provide exceptional expertise at a reasonable cost, and give back to the community through active volunteerism.
The firm provides auditing, accounting, tax, and management consulting services to a wide range of clients throughout the South Shore and Cape Cod communities. These include nonprofit organizations, condominium associations, commercial businesses, and individuals. Auditing and other attestation services comprise approximately 30% of our practice; tax advising and return preparation 40%; and accounting and management advisory services the remaining 30%.
Heather L. Cobzy, CPA (Managing Partner)
Heather has worked in the field of public accounting for over fourteen years where she obtained a diverse set of skills and gained experience in a variety of industries.
She is a graduate, Magna Cum Laude, from the University of Massachusetts – Boston holding a Bachelor of Science degree in Management with a concentration in Accounting.
Heather is actively involved in the communities she services:
- Chartering Member of The Plymouth Rotary Sunrise Club (prior director of various roles at club)
- Current Member of The Plymouth Rotary Club
- Prior Director of Finance of The Rising Tide Charter Public School
- Community Association Institute National Business Partner Council (elected position of condominium industry organization)
- Community Association Institute New England Chapter – Speaker, Author, Committee Member
- Recipient of multiple “40 Under 40” Awards – Cape & Plymouth Business Magazine 2011, Stars – South Shore’s Emerging Leaders 2010, New England Business Bulletin 2009
Heather resides in South Plymouth with her two young sons, Cosmo and Brody.